Answered By: Isaac Wheaton Last Updated: Nov 14, 2017 Views: 913
Setting up Office 365 ProPlus
- Navigate to portal.office.com
- Go to the area that says “Work, School, or University”
- When asked to login, use your asburyseminary.edu email address and password
- Once signed in you will see something similar to the image below. Mac has less programs than Windows so what you see will vary based on the computer you login from.
- Click on the button that says “install” at the bottom of the page
- When prompted to download a file, save it to a location you will remember
- When the file is downloaded open it and Office will begin installing
- Feel free to watch or not watch the slides presented to you with the installer. To skip them press next until you are prompted for whether or not you wish to see new features of office.
- You can select watch, or “no thanks” depending on your preference.
- Wait until office has finished installing and click the “all done” button.
Now to open any of the office applications you should able to:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Microsoft Office 2016 for windows OR
- Open Finder got to Applications and find the program you are looking for on Mac
- Open an application and follow any instructions provided for you there.
If you have comments or suggestions concerning this documentation, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Help Desk at ex. 2100. Note that this software will deactivate upon graduation from seminary, at that point you’ll need to purchase your own copy.