Answered By: Greg Sigountos Last Updated: Dec 05, 2017 Views: 1008
Answered By: Greg Sigountos
Last Updated: Dec 05, 2017 Views: 1008
Setting up email on iOS Devices
- 1) Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
- 2) Tap on Mail, Contacts, or Calendar.
- 3) Tap Accounts.
4) Tap on Add Account.
5) Tap on Google.
- 6) Enter your login information for your Asbury Google account and tap Next after each step.
- 7) You will be directed to an Asbury sign in window, enter your Asbury username and password to allow access to your phone.
- 8) Tap the switch next to each Google service you'd like to sync. If you have existing local mail, calendars, contacts, or notes, you'll have to either tap Keep on My Phone or Delete each time you enable a service.
9) Tap Save in the top right corner of your screen.
Have a question?
Give us a call, text, email, or use the form below.
B.L. Fisher Library