Answered By: Brian Yeich Last Updated: Jun 27, 2014 Views: 101
To allow a student to take a quiz outside the normal parameters (dates, time limit, etc.) you need to create a "user override."
1. Click on the quiz you want to open for a student.
2. Under "settings," click "User Overrides"
3. Click "Add User Override"
4. Select the student for which you want to add an override
5. Set the parameters (timing, dates, etc.)
6. Save your settings
The student should now have access to the quiz according to the parameters you set.