Answered By: Lisa Setters
Last Updated: Dec 07, 2016     Views: 19

In order to edit your paper, you will need to contact your professor and ask them to delete it so that you can resubmit it. If they need help, they should contact the Library Help Desk.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Have a question?
Give us a call, text, email, or use the form below.
B.L. Fisher Library

Ask a Question

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.