Answered By: Lisa Setters Last Updated: Dec 05, 2017 Views: 420
Answered By: Lisa Setters
Last Updated: Dec 05, 2017 Views: 420
- Open system settings on the Mac
- Select the Keyboard option
- Select the Input Sources tab near top of the page
- In the lower left-hand corner, select the "+"
- Begin typing the language you wish to type in
- When you have found the language, in the bottom right-hand corner, select the "Add" icon.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the mac desktop screen, an American flag should appear.
- When you click on the flag, you can now switch between different languages to type in.
Have a question?
Give us a call, text, email, or use the form below.
B.L. Fisher Library