Answered By: Lisa Setters Last Updated: Dec 05, 2017 Views: 74
Answered By: Lisa Setters
Last Updated: Dec 05, 2017 Views: 74
In the upper left-hand corner, select the "Dashboard" link, this will take you to your classes.
Next, select the classroom you want to enter.
The Online course tab is divided into three columns:
- People - an area where you can view the class roster and contact classmates
- Activities - list of course Forums and Resources
- Search Forums - find words or phrases used in forum posts or elsewhere in the Online courses
- My Courses - list of all courses you are taking
- Course Related
- Course News & Announcements - important messages from your professor
- Syllabus - course information, description, objectives, required resources, etc.
- Course Questions - post questions about course procedures/assignments to the class
- Community Related
- Prayer Forum - post prayer concerns/praises to the class
- Open Forum - post topics/discussions the class
- Modules - courses are divided into modules or sections. Materials and information will be available in this area
- Calendar - scheduled events and due dates for this course
- Messages - communication system inside the Online course environment
- Recent Activity - recent posts or replies
Have a question?
Give us a call, text, email, or use the form below.
B.L. Fisher Library