Answered By: Isaac Wheaton Last Updated: Jun 12, 2015 Views: 35
To drop a course in Portal, do the following:
1) Sign into the Student Portal
2) Select Academics>Online Registration> Begin Online Registration. (a page will pop-up and load)
3) Under the "Selected Courses" field (under Search Results All Courses) you will see all the courses that you are signed up for.
4) Find the course to drop, under the "Action" category select the Minus sign. (looks like a circle with a red bar going through it).
5) The course will then be dropped.
By clicking on the image below, you can see a video tutorial on how to do this.