Answered By: Greg Sigountos Last Updated: Jul 03, 2014 Views: 20
Answered By: Greg Sigountos
Last Updated: Jul 03, 2014 Views: 20
To set up groups:
- Go to your course, and in the settings block, click the arrow to expand the users entry. Then, you can select the groups tool.
- In the groups tool, you can create groups and either automatically fill them or manually add users. To create a group, click the "create group" button.
- Once the group is created, you'll need to populate it with users. In the groups tool, there should be two columns: the left column has groups you've created, and the right column will display the members of your group. This column will be empty until you populate the group. To do this, click Add/Remove users.
- This will take you to another screen with two columns. The left column displays the people in the group, the right column will display the people in your class. Select people from the right (you can use the control/command keys to select multiple names) and click the center add button. Once you're done, click "back to groups".
- Repeat this for every group you wish to create.