Answered By: AJ Fletcher Last Updated: Feb 09, 2016 Views: 27
If you have tried to submit grades, and it is after the last day to submit grades, or Portal is otherwise inaccessible, you will need to send the following required data via your ATS email account. The registrar's office will not accept grade submissions from a non-asburyseminary.edu account. This is essential data for our filed official grade books which are reviewed by our accrediting agencies.
You must include the following:
- semester (Fall/January/Spring/Summer)
- course name (As it appears on your syllabus)
- course ID including section (E.G. AB123 W1- for crosslisted courses, label each section individually)
- faculty of record full name
- student names (in last name alphabetical order)
- student IDs
- student grades
- Faculty of record signature and date
You can pull the data into an Excel format from your class roster in AIS to save time creating a list of students for generating a grading table.