Answered By: Greg Sigountos Last Updated: Jun 12, 2015 Views: 111
You would follow the steps needed to step email, and then on the final step specify "calendar" It will then sync with your ATS calendar.
Setting up email on iOS Devices
1) Setting up Gmail (this may be done already, if you’ve set it up before)
2) Creating the account on your iOS device.
I. Setting up Gmail.
1) Log into your ATS Gmail Account.
2) In the upper corner click the cogwheel icon, then mouse down to “Settings”
3) Click the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab.
4) Ensure that IMAP Access status is Enabled, and press save.
5) Go back to the Settings menu and click on the Accounts setting.
6) Click “Google Account settings” link.
7) It will take you to another page. Once there click “Security”
8) Under the Password tab click “Enable” (2-Step Verification) and then click “Settings”
9) In the 2-Step Verification Screen, Click “App-specific passwords” and click “Manage application-specific passwords”
10) In the Name field, type the name of what the email account will be associated with.
(e.g. iPhone Seminary Email)
11) Then click “Generate password”
12) Keep that page open and go back to your device.
II. Creating Account on iOS Device
1) On your device go to “Settings” > “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” > “Add Account”
2) Specify Gmail
3) Enter your email address, put the newly generated password in the password field, and a description (eg Seminary Email).
4) It should connect and work. You can have your choice of applications to use (email, calendar, notes ect).
By clicking on the image below, you will be directed to a video that will walk you through the Gmail process.