Answered By: Brian Yeich Last Updated: Jun 15, 2015 Views: 143
As a prerequisite, please make sure you photo meets the following guidelines:
Supported File Formats: bmp, ico, jpg (jpeg), png, pnm, raw, sgi, tga
Dimensions: The photographs stored in AIS are portrait orientation (3 width by 4 height ratio).
All uploaded photographs will be cropped to the center and scaled to size to fit height and width ratio. (For best results edit your photograph to 300x400 pixels).
Landscape photographs will be cropped to center.
- Go to oneATS (one.asburyseminary.edu)
- Click "Online Courses" in the Top Navigation Menu.
- Under "Administration" on the left, click "Edit Profile."
- Scroll down to "User Picture."
- You may either upload your desired picture or drag the file and drop it.
- Click "Update Profile"
By Clicking the Image below, you may change your picture profile in the Moodle Classroom.