Answered By: Lisa Setters Last Updated: Oct 03, 2016 Views: 66
Answered By: Lisa Setters
Last Updated: Oct 03, 2016 Views: 66
The best way to do this is to use ProQuest Dissertations and Theses database.
- On the library website, hover your mouse over "Research" and click on "Databases.
- Find and open ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Database
- Under "Search Options" and "University/institution," type in Asbury Theological Seminary.
- Add "Ph.D." to the search box, select "Degree --DG" from the dropdown menu on the right, and click search. (Add "D.Min." to find Doctor of Ministry or "D.Miss." to find Doctor of Missiology dissertations)
- This will bring up a list of dissertations written by ATS PhDs.
Have a question?
Give us a call, text, email, or use the form below.
B.L. Fisher Library