Answered By: Greg Sigountos Last Updated: Jun 27, 2014 Views: 42
Answered By: Greg Sigountos
Last Updated: Jun 27, 2014 Views: 42
As an Alum, you can come into the Library and check out books normally. If you have an ID card already, you can keep using it. If not, we can make one for you easily and at no cost to you.
Alumni have the following privileges:
- You can still check out books, but only for four weeks at a time (plus two renewals).
- You will, unfortunately, lose access to most of our research databases. However, you will keep access to ATLA Serials for alumni. Go to the library website under "for scholars" for more information about this program.
- We will be able to complete some library loan requests for you. We will ship books from our collection, or scan articles from our collection, to you. We won't be able to get books or articles from other schools, however. Please try using your local library for that.
- You will still be able to use the computers on either of our physical campuses.
- We can still answer questions for you.