Answered By: Greg Sigountos Last Updated: May 07, 2015 Views: 307
You sure can! Using the Papercut Printer System, you can print to the Library Printers from anywhere on campus.
To print, please abide by the following directions:
1) Open a web browser of choice and go to the following site: papercut.asburyseminary.edu.
2) At the prompt, log in with your seminary userID and password.
3) Once logged in, select Web Print from the left column.
4) Select the Submit a Job>> button in the upper right hand side.
5) Select the printer where you would like the job to appear (currently there is only one available, papercut\Library Copiers), and click 2. Print Options and Account Selection on the right side.
6) Click Upload Documents button, then at the next screen, select Choose Files.
7) Locate the document you would like to print, then select Upload and Complete.
(Please note the type of documents supported, not all will work)
8) The job will be submitted to the queue and will state when uploaded.
9) You may follow the steps again to submit another job, or if finished, select Log Out. This will log you out of your session. Please note that the Papercut server will hold your job for 24 hours. After that, it will be automatically deleted from the cue.
10) To print your job, go to the 2nd (main) floor of the B.L. Fisher Library.
11) Approach one of the copiers.
12) With your studentID card, swipe and sign in, or use the on-screen keyboard to type your userID and password.
13) Once logged in to the printer, press Print Release and locate your document(s).
14) Press Print to release your current jobs, or press Delete to cancel them.
(Click here for a downloadable PDF, and the image below for a Video walk through).