Answered By: AJ Fletcher Last Updated: Jan 25, 2016 Views: 56
Answered By: AJ Fletcher
Last Updated: Jan 25, 2016 Views: 56
If you would like to check a paper for plagiarism, you can submit it to Turnitin.
ThM and PhD students can submit a paper by:
- Open Online Courses
- Scroll down and click on ARP
- Click on "Turnitin Checker"
- If you haven't already done so, click on "Enrol me" ***
- Click on "Upload your Assignment"
- Click on "My Submissions"
- Choose a submission type from the dropdown menu and follow the on screen instructions that come up.
*** "Enrol" is an International spelling of "Enroll." We are unable to change it to the American English spelling.
Have a question?
Give us a call, text, email, or use the form below.
B.L. Fisher Library