Answered By: Brian Yeich Last Updated: Feb 25, 2015 Views: 200
1. Before starting the import process go to the online class you will be teaching in the future.
- Under the Settings block on the left, select Edit Settings.
- On the Settings page, confirm that the "Number of Weeks/Topics" is 15. (You can reduce this number later if you don't need 15 blocks/modules)
2. In the Settings block on the left side of the page, click "Import"
3. From the menu at the top, select a session of the course you have taught previously. (Preferably the most recent)
4. Click Continue
5. You can skip the initial settings page and click Next.
6. On the Schema settings page (list of course data), please un-check the following:
Under General, un-check the entire category. If you have added content to this section, please be sure to at least uncheck the following to prevent duplication in your new course.
- Course Related
- Course News and Announcements
- Course Questions
- Community Related
- Prayer Forum
- Open Forum
7. Click Next at the bottom of the page
8. Confirm your selections are correct in the Confirm and review screen.
9. Click Perform Import at the bottom of the screen
You can now edit your content including due dates and instructions to match the new course section.