Answered By: AJ Fletcher Last Updated: Mar 18, 2015 Views: 60
Google Drive has to already be intalled on your computer for you to be able to sync files. Once you have downloaded it, you can complete the steps below.
Everything in "My Drive" (your online google drive) will sync to your Google Drive folder, unless you choose to sync individual folders.
- Organize your files into folders that you plan to sync.
- On your desktop, click the Google Drive icon .
- On a Mac, the icon is usually found in the menu bar at the top right of your desktop screen.
- On a PC, the icon is usually found in the taskbar in the bottom right of your desktop screen.
- In the top right, click the overflow menu .
- Select Preferences.
- Check the box next to "Only sync some folders to this computer."
- Select which folders you'd like to sync to your Google Drive folder.
- Click Apply changes.