Answered By: Janice Huber Last Updated: Mar 07, 2017 Views: 16
Answered By: Janice Huber
Last Updated: Mar 07, 2017 Views: 16
To set yourself up to work with a third party payer:
- Log in to the portal
- Click on the Payment Link
- Look for the Parent Pin link, choose add new
- Assign the payer a "pin" (I'm not sure if it has to be number or if it can be numbers or letters)
- Add their email address (This is very important. The log in information will be sent to them)
- Complete the other fields as requested.
- Click "okay"
For your third party payer:
Have your payer open the email they got. Click on their link. They will be asked to change the password. They will also be asked to create a security question..
Payment can be in the form of an electronic check at no extra charge. A credit card will incur a 2.75% finance charge. At this time, we are not sure if the payment can only be in US dollars or not.
Have a question?
Give us a call, text, email, or use the form below.
B.L. Fisher Library