Answered By: Lisa Setters Last Updated: May 31, 2015 Views: 61
Answered By: Lisa Setters
Last Updated: May 31, 2015 Views: 61
Setting up 2-factor authentication will make your ATS email more secure.
Use the link below to find out more about 2-factor authentication.
- Log in to your ATS Gmail Account.
- In the upper right corner click the gear, then “Settings”
- Click the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab.
- Ensure that IMAP Access status is Enabled, and press save.
- Go back to the Settings menu and click on the Accounts setting.
- Click “Google Account settings” link.
- It will take you to another page. Click on 2-Step Verification.
- Click "Set Up" and follow the prompts on the screen.
(Please Click the Image Below for a Video Walk Through and here for a PDF)
Have a question?
Give us a call, text, email, or use the form below.
B.L. Fisher Library