Answered By: Lisa Setters Last Updated: Apr 18, 2016 Views: 209
Answered By: Lisa Setters
Last Updated: Apr 18, 2016 Views: 209
- Go to: http://www.tyndale.cam.ac.uk/index.php?page=unicode
- Click on “Download Kit for PC” on the right of the screen.
- Click on “Installation for XXXX” (Your particular version of Windows)
- Follow the instructions for installation.
- Download/Print the Keyboard Chart attached to this answer.
- The default shortcut to change keyboards is ALT+Left Shift.
***The Tyndale font does not currently work with Windows 10. Windows 10 comes with a Greek font pre-installed, but we do not support it.
Have a question?
Give us a call, text, email, or use the form below.
B.L. Fisher Library