Answered By: Lisa Setters Last Updated: Jan 04, 2017 Views: 26
1. Go to http://www.zotero.org.
2. If you haven't already done so, register for an account.
3. Click on the large red Download button.
4. Click on "Download Zotero" and follow the prompts to install it.
Note: If you are a Firefox user, you can install Zotero in Firefox instead of as a standalone app.
5. Add the extension for the browser you are using. - Click on Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
Note: Internet Explorer and Edge are not supported.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk.