Answered By: Brian Yeich Last Updated: Feb 09, 2016 Views: 142
*Please Note: The processes/reports indicated below may not be made available to you until a predetermined date according to the course evaluation procedures on your campus.
Viewing Course Evaluation Results for Your Courses
- Sign in to oneATS: https://one.asburyseminary.edu
- Click the Portal tab at the top of the screen.
- In the Faculty menu on the left, click the Tk20 link.
- Select the Reports tab at the top of the screen.
- You will see reports that have been made available to you. Select the one of the following reports:
- Asbury Course Evaluations for My Courses
- Course Evaluation Comments Report (comments at bottom)
6. Select the correct term and course from the dropdown options, then select Display Report.
7. You may export the displayed results to Excel by selecting export in the upper-right corner of the report.
8. You may also print the course evaluation results in the Display Report format by selecting CTRL + P from your browser. We recommend using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Note: You can view your course evaluation results comprehensively or aggregated for each course. All results will be displayed as anonymous. Availability of these reports may depend on the procedures/dates identified in your campus’s policy.
Tk20 has step-by-step tutorials located at https://asburyseminary.tk20.com/campustoolshighered/start.do. On the right side of the screen, click on the Tutorials sub-tab. You will see a listing of all tutorials available. Click the link for the one you would like to view.